Security of Loans
- Mortgage / Hypothecation of Land, Building
- Personal guarantee of the directors/shareholders.
- 100% Share certificates of the sponsoring
- Additional collaterals, where necessary.
- In case of rented premises fixed assets equivalent
to 50% of loan amount.
- For Partnership and Proprietorship business
concern 2 times security (FACR=2.00).
After sanction of loan the borrowers have to
deposit 10% of equity which will be released as
per terms of the sanction letter.
Fees required to be deposited with the
bank for new loan:
- Documentation fee.
- Charge filing fee.
- 100% share certificates issued in the name
of the sponsoring directors/shareholders of
- Instrument of Blank Shares Transfer Form-117
duly signed by each of the director/ share holder
of the company.
Documentation required for, other than
new loan case, are:
- Additional Loan.
- Rephased Loan.
- Change of Director.
- Change of Management.
- Change of Project Location (land).
- Collateral Security.
Documents/papers to be
Submitted after sanction of loan and for documentation
of loan agreement
test report ( if required);
Final layout plan of
the factory and other buildings with details
structural drawings, cost estimates, etc;
Final layout plans
of the machinery;
Copies of guarantee
from the supplier for satisfactory performance
Copy of agreement with
the supplier of machinery for providing
erection engineers/technicians (if
Final price quotations
both for imported/local machinery;
In addition to the
supervision and monitoring of the project
by the Bank’s officials, professional
experts will be deputed by the Bank for
a particular period of time. The sponsors
shall submit an undertaking to the effect
that the salaries & allowances for the
deputed professional will be borne by them.
When land/land with
structures thereon are required to be mortgaged
with bank, the sponsoring companies/firms
are to submit the following papers according
to its status;
(a) Private Land (Primary/Additional/Collateral/Security):
- Title deed in respect of the land;
- Mutated Khatian of parcha;
- Up-to-date rent receipt;
- Non-encumbrance certificate with search
of records for the last 12 years;
- Bia-deed, Bia-Khatians etc. in respect
of the project land for chain of possessions
for the last 12 years
- Approved site plan showing location and
- Blue prints; and
- Mutation certificate.
(b) RAJUK, KDA, CDA & BSCIC
- Allotment Letter;
- Possession Delivery certificates;
- No objection certificate to create mortgage
in favour of the bank;
- Lease deed duly registered;
- Evidence of payment of purchase price;
- Site plans.
(c) Project land acquired by
Khash land Alloted to the Company:
- Acquisition Order;
- Requisition Order;
- Letter of Allotment;
- Possession Delivery Certificates;
- No Objection Certificate to create mortgage
in favour of the bank;
- Lease deed duly registered; and
- Evidence of payment of purchase price.
9. The sponsoring companies are
also required to submit the following papers/documents:
1. Private/Public Limited
(a) Certified copy of Memorandum & Articles
(b) Certified copy of Incorporation/commencement
of business of the company;
(c) Certified copy of the return of allotment
of shares, if any;
(d) Certified copy of summary of share capital;
(e) Certified copy of share transfer deed, if
(f) Permission from the controller of Capital
Issues for raising paid-up capital where applicable;
(g) Auditors certificates regarding the paid-up
capital of the company;
(h) 100% share certificates of the directors alongwith
blank share transfer instruments; and
(i) Any other papers/documents as may be necessary
based on the terms and conditions of sanction
2. Partnership Concern:
(a) Deed of partnership
(b) Trade License
(d) Audit report
(e) Tanent Agreement, if applicable.
3. Proprietorship Concern:
(a) Trade License
(c) Bank solvency certificate
(d) Tanent agreement, if applicable
10. ‘NOC’ from Rajuk/Municipal
Authorities for setting up the project on land
within their area.
11. ‘NOC’ from BSCIC authority for
project to be set-up at BSCIC Industrial Estate;
12. ‘NOC’ from BPDB/DESA/BPS/TGT&DC.
13. ‘NOC’ from Department of Environment
Pollution Control, where applicable;
14. ‘NOC’ from the Director, Drug
Administration (for pharmaceutical project only).